Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Introduction To My Blog

On my blog I discussed about social media and its influence on our lives. Mostly, I talked about the negative influences of social media to our society. For example, I wrote about cyber-bullying among teens, negative effects of social media on our mind, and social media addiction. Also, I wrote about how social media invests in business. I tried to talk about different kinds of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Google. In addition, I tried to make some comparison  between social networks and to find similarities between them (Facebook vs Twitter). It was interesting to read and analyze Simic's and Carr's articles about technology and social media. Mostly, I enjoyed reading my classmates' articles. I hope that my blog was interesting to visit, and I believe you have expended your knowledge about social media.

1 comment: